Plan, schedule, and assign the maintenance and service worker with an easy-to-use work management solution embedded in Maximo. An easy-to-use to configure maintenance planning tool used to optimize your resource usage and ensure efficient work scheduling. Utilize the graphical view to easily identify and adjust the resources based on your business objective.
It offers a data-driven approach with up-to-date, real-time status on work orders, resources & their
calendars, shifts, availability, asset & location
requirements through pre-built integration to Maximo
EAM. The data-driven approach in combination with
prescriptive analytics powered by enterprise-grade
optimization capabilities help drive better insights
and automation of decision-making into the processes.
Image source from IBM Maximo
Maintain your assets in real-time and automatically send a work order to the maintenance team. This adapter will help your Maximo exchange data with your industrial hardware devices, giving in and out data to/from the sensor/PLC/SCADA/Historian and inform you in real-time of the change happening in your assets.
- Work-order/inspection automatic generation
- Asset up/down status
- Meter reading
- Meter based preventive maintenance (Continuous type meter)
- Condition monitoring (Gauge type meter)
- Track the location of your workers based on work orders.
- Online and offline mode to keep you connected.
- Receive work orders in real-time when the device is connected.
- Scan barcodes or QR codes from your assets.
- Manage inventory data, bin location, quantity, and all attributes in one place.
- Easier cycle count by scanning RFID tags.
- Track and trace expiry date, batch/lot no., serial number, and other attributes based on RFID serial number.
- A system-directed putaway to help you put the goods in the right place.
- Reduce human error and speed up the process by minimizing manual entry to the system. A system-directed putaway to help you put the goods in the right place.
- Maintain the agreement between provider and customer.
- Record all maintenance activities and calculate the price based on customer agreement.
- Review your billing at the end of the period.
- Use a response plan to assign the person or group to handle service requests.
- Configure your security group and data object restriction to keep everything safe from a data breach.
Ensure all your assets perform at acceptable levels through calibration, comparing performance to a standard of known accuracy. This service is to make sure no errors that diminish efficiency, compromise product quality, damage plant asset, increase the operational cost, or reduce profits.
Image source from Freepik
- Automate the calibration processes across your organisation.
- Leveraging full traceability and reverse traceability.
- Calibrate anywhere using handheld computers.
- Enhance accuracy and reporting of instrument calibration to help address regulatory compliance.
Image source from IBM Watson IoT
- Manage continuous assets with dynamic segmentation.
- Automate asset lifecycle management.
- Better manage compliance reporting efforts.
- Accurately evaluate operational status.
- Reduce cost and enable proactive maintenance planning.
- Consolidate information around business asset health, including asset history and real-time and historical sensor data.
- Define and normalize asset health based on key drivers such as remaining useful life, maintenance and failure history, overdue preventive maintenance, and condition based on the real-time and historical meter and sensor information and weather.
- Drill into business assets by location, hierarchy, or asset class to understand the full context of the health of critical assets.
- Leverages real-time information and analytics using the IBM WatsonTM Internet of Things Platform, along with other information sources such as current and historical weather.